Monday, January 18, 2010

"Write What you Know" Workshop was Saturday.
It was a success: We fellowshipped and learnt to become
productive writers and how to start brain storming on paper.
It was very informative.

Thanks to Kerri Fivecoat-Campbell for being our instructor.
Sheila Luck, from Flippin won the door prize.
Thanks to the new owners of Bel Arco Resort who bent
over backwards to create a place for our workshop.
I have to learn Eric's last name - nice people.

Thanks again to all who attended.
A big "thank you" to Jane &Dale Estes
owners of the The Mountaineer Echo newspaper for
publishing the press release for three weeks.

4 comments:

Kerri Fivecoat-Campbell said...

Thanks for putting all of the plans in place, Mary. I had a great time doing it!

Life's Beautiful Path said...

Thank you Kerri. I enjoyed your program.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I will miss your presentation at the OWL meeting this month, but I was looking forward to hearing your talk on blogging for writers!

Will you be posting about it here later?

Life's Beautiful Path said...

Hi Madison. Sorry you will not be able to be at OWL Sat. If I mention anything about OWL's speaking engagement it will be on my writing blog Life's Beautiful Path at http://marynidasmith.blogspot.com

Thanks for visiting.
Mary Nida